In all facets of our life be it spiritual, professional, on the field of sports etc, it is our ability to learn from our experiences, that allows for our sustained growth and development. This learning we derive from a combination of intellectual knowledge and contemplation.
Today as I reflected on the first days of 2014, this is what emerged.
1. God gives His people strength
2. Money buys neither good health nor happiness
3. Live each day as if it were your last – love, forgive, express gratitude
4. God is the only constant and reliable force
5. See the good in others
6. Man is intrinsically selfish
7. Dare to be different
8. What I can accomplish is beyond my imagination
9. If it is within power to make a positive difference in a life – do it
10.God is the ultimate judge
11.I create my own reality – focus on the positive
12.God protects His people
13.There is clarity and strength in silence
14.Whatever our burdens, there is someone out there with a bigger burden
15.Carry your burden with delight and seek the learnings
16.Help others to find clarity, the average life is lived in a blurr
17.The answers all lie within
18.In patience and silence the truth is revealed
What did your reflections surface???
Judy Joseph Mc Sween is the Business Intuitive/CEO of Meredith Mc Sween International and developer of the Time Out Suite of Corporate and Personal Interventions. To contact Judy for information on her “Time Out Online”, “Time Out 24 hour Personal Rejuvenators” and “Time Out Corporate Interventions” Email email@example.com or call 868 684 9827